Enhancing Customer Relationships With ActiveRain !
As much as ActiveRain has helped my personal day to day success as a Realtor, it has also given value to my clients along the way too.
My ActiveRain blog content consists of everything from Listings, Market Reports, 'HyperLocal Spotlights' on Events and Businesses, Realtor Tips, Homeowner Tips, and even insight to me as a person and the important people in my life.
With all the content that I just mentioned, there is considerable value to my clients for the following reasons:
- Market Reports clearly have value, as my sellers love to keep a pulse on what the market is doing in their town, and my buyers love them so they can understand the pricing and activity, and incorporate that into any potential offers they make.
- Listings are obviously seen as a plus to my sellers who want to see their homes exposed on as many avenues as possible
- Hyperlocal Spotlights are benefits for many ! Current clients who are looking to move into my area like to see write-ups on restaurants, food markets, local events, and of course Target Store Updates !!!!! ...and the business owners like them, so it enhances my relationship with them too !
- Homeowner Tips keep my clients updated on handy hints to improve their homes, they love these :o)
- Insight on 'me' ... Well funnily enough, this is much more important than it may seem. I had two clients this year read my blog posts about my family, and felt comfortable with me as a person to hire me as their agent. Seeing us as a real human being and not just a robot is a huge benefit of blogging, and I'm happy to share a peek into my personal life too :o)
I often bring my clients into my office conference room at the beginning of our relationship, to chat in person and show them some things on the computer, and ways I can help them through the transaction.
We have a flatscreen TV in there so I can transmit the in-room computer screen content onto that TV, so that husbands and wives aren't crowding round a small computer screen to follow along ...
...and as you can see below, I am happy to expose them right away to my ActiveRain blog, and welcome them to keep tuning in for updates :o)
... this is one of my great current buyers
... and that's my ActiveRain Blog on the computer :o)
So if you are just blogging for SEO, that's great, BUT if you aren't letting your clients know they can get some value from your blog, then you may well be missing out on some great opportunities to
Enhance Your Client Relationships !!!
>> Dont miss other upcoming blog entries from "ThatBritishAgent" !
Sheldon Neal is a Bergen County Realtor® with RE/MAX, specializing in Homes For Sale in central and northern Bergen County, NJ.
If you are looking for Bergen County Realtors, call local expert Sheldon Neal for all your
Bergen County Buying & Selling needs !
Sheldon Neal ~ RE/MAX REAL ESTATE LTD.