Nestled on a cul-de-sac street in one of Round Rock's most popular communities, 2012 Solitude Cove offers a terrific, functional layout with nice space at an affordable price.
If you get a home under contract by April 30th and close by June 30th, you may qualify for one of the federal homebuyer tax credits, too!
- 4 Bedrooms PLUS study with glass French doors
- 2130 s.f. per builder plan
- One-story floorplan flows well
- Wood floors through entry, kitchen, and breakfast areas
- Granite counters and nice tile backsplash
- Large master bedroom separate from other bedrooms for privacy
- Master bathroom with double vanity, garden tub, and separate shower
- Custom side door leads to stone patio and HUGE oak tree
- Enlarged back patio
- Professionally landscaped back yard
- Surround sound system to convey with home
- No neighbor behind you! Backs to neighborhood street
- 10' Ceilings in main areas of the home
- Sonoma neighborhood was named, "Best Master Planned Community"
- Elementary and Middle schools are within easy walking distance of the home
If you have any questions at all or if you would like to set up a time to take a look at this home, feel free to give me a call anytime at 512-796-7653 (cell) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in searching all Austin homes for sale, visit my website at www.austintexashomes.com.