Here is the Lake Nona market report for Sepotember 2009.
There are 87 active Lake Nona listings in the
central Florida Orlando MLS.
- The high asking price is for an 8 bedroom 8
bathroom estate with just over 11,000 square
feet of living space. If you want this wonderful
home, it is listing for $7,495,000.00. It has been
on the market for 3 and 4/5 years.
- The low asking price is for a 2 bedroom 2
bathroom home with about 1300 square feet
of living space. Its asking price is $119,000.00
and it has been on the market for ONE DAY !!
- The average asking price in Lake Nona is a little
over $1,300,000.00 with the average number of
days on market being about 3/4 of a year.
To see all the latest central Florida real estate for sale in Lake Nona, click on the link in this sentance!!
Extensive care has been taken to include walking trails all through out the community. Nature is NOT something to be pushed aside in Lake Nona, but something to be celebrated!
Over 40 percent of Lake Nona is open space...which leaves You free to bike, ride horses, rollerblade, hike, jog, run or just observe nature in its unhurried setting.
Lake Nona has over 1000 acres of parks to enjoy family and freinds with. There are even two dog parks just for your four footed pets! There is an Aquatic Center and an Equestrian center....weather you want to swim or go for a brisk ride on a horse, Lake Nona has it all!!
Lake Nona is known for its many amenities:
- Lake Nona Town Center -- An open air mall that is 1,000,000 square feet of upscale retail shops, fashion boutiques, department stores, restaurants and a cineplex.
- The 600 acre Lake Nona Science and Technology Park -- which includes the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and Healthcare, Burnham Institute for Medical Research, University of Florida Reasearch Center, Orlando VA Medical Center, and the M.D. Anderson Cancer Research Center.
- The four communities of Lake Nona: The Waters Edge -- With a boat dock boat storage and more, this community has homes starting at $298,000. North Lake Park -- Includes a YMCA and "A" Rated Elementary School all
under one roof. Village Walk -- This community won the 2007 Parade of
Homes Community Award. Quaint bridges to walk on connecting to the
town center, a fitness center, cafes, and more are why! Lake Nona Golf
and Country Club -- Featuring a Tom Fazio professionally acclaimed golf
course, this community has a fitness center and much, MUCH more!!
To get FREE access to the Orlando and central Florida MLS to see current
homes for sale, just click on this link!