View Baldwin Park near downtown Orlando Florida in a larger map
Here is the Baldwin Park market report.
- There are 153 properties available in the Baldwin Park
market area....DOWN from 170 properties last month!
- The high asking price is $5,244,000, which is the same
price for the exact same georgeous 7300 square foot
estate home as last month.
- The low asking price is $176,900 a WHOPPING DROP of
$78,000 from the previous low of $255,000!!!
- There are 28 homes in special circumstances: These
include being bank owned, in foreclosure, in pre-foreclosure,
having an assumable mortgage, the owner will consider
financing, the owner will pay closing costs, sold as-is, or
the property is a fixer upper.
Downtown Orlando is just 2 minutes away and the Orlando
International Airport is 8 miles away. You will spend MINUTES,
not a half an hour or more driving to go dancing, shopping, out
to a picnic, the ballet or an Orlando Magic basketball game. There
is easy access to highway Interstate 4, Route 408 or Route 417
to get you anywhere you want to travel.
The Baldwin Park Community Network provides owners access to a
business directory, resident directory, calendar of Property Owners
Association events and parties, developer updates, club information,
current neighborhood news, classifieds, a photo gallery plus links to
recreation, shopping and others areas of interest.
Clubs in Baldwin Park currently include a Maj Jong & Canasta Club,
Sand Volleyball Team, Aviation Club, Book Club, Walking Club and more.
All clubs and organizations are sponsored by residents.
There are four major parks and recreational facilities in Baldwin Park:
- Cady Way Trail is a very well-known jogging and bike trail in central Florida that has over 50 miles of walking paths with benches and tranquil rest areas alongs its route.
- Blue Jacket Park, a 55-acre City of Orlando park, sports lighted baseball fields and concession stand, a track and field complex,tennis courts, picnic areas with covered pavilions, two children's playgrounds, basketball courts, a great lawn for soccer and field games, fountain plaza and grand stairs. Reservations are made through the City.
- Enders Park is a recreation center for residents only that offers a state-of-the-art fitness room, a community gathering room, large pool and kiddie pool, playground and much, much more. Swimming lessons and fitness classes such as Pilates and yoga are available. This facility is access-controlled.
- Grace Hopper Hall is another beautiful residents-only recreational
facility that offers many of the same features as Enders Park. Grace
Hopper Hall is access-controlled and also home to the Property Owners
Not only are the community features excellent, but so are the schools!
- The Winter Park High School campus borders Baldwin Park.
- Audubon Park Elementary School is now located within the neighborhood.
- Glenridge Middle School borders Blue Jacket Park and is just a short walk for many residents.
- Excellent private schools are nearby, as are esteemed Rollins College in Winter Park and the University of Central Florida.
- TenUnited Wins Top National Award for Baldwin Park
- Medical offices also call Baldwin Park home
- Baldwin Park Home To Nine Parade of Homes Winners
- Baldwin Park's Landscape Architect Wins Award
- Baldwin Park is #1 in the Top 10 Urban Areas
This Baldwin Park Community information
and market update is brought to you by:
Alexander Harb PSEM®, E-Agent®
The Knights Team Sales Leader
Beach and Luxury Realty Inc.